Let me begin by thanking Mitt Romney for making this article possible. Mitt I couldn't have written it without your decision making skills- I say that in a very sarcastic tone- :~)) :~)) why without your bumbling and fumbling I might be concerned for the opportunity of President Obama to carry the day and win the election by default. So thank you Mitt, from the bottom of my heart, I thank you.
Lets begin with the Ryan budget plan shall we.
from the link:
Rep. Paul Ryan burst on to the national stage in 2008 with a wonky white paper entitled "A Road Map for America's Future." In the space of four years, he has ridden it to the Republican nomination for vice president
Ryan's plan, revised annually as the Republican Party's budget proposal, represents the most sweeping effort ever to reduce the explosive growth in Medicare and Medicaid, the twin pillars of the Great Society that provide health care to nearly one in three Americans.
Medicare, the government-run health insurance program for seniors which adds a person to its rolls every eight seconds, would be run largely by private insurers and would cost beneficiaries more or offer them less. Traditional Medicare would remain as an option. The plan would start in 2023, effectively exempting those 55 and over. ...
Hmmm ?? Revised annually huh ?? So he can't make a plan and stick to it ?? Sounds like Romney, just flip flop along and say whatever you have to to appeal to the idiots who believe you. Oh I'm sorry, I did mean idiots in case you think I'm being judgemental, not at all I'm just assessing the mental capacity of those who believe him. But thank's for your concern it is duly noted and forgotten, kind of like the GOP/TP'ers concerns for the right's of all people instead of just the wealthy and greedy "conservatives" alone. LOL
Ryan's plan would cut $6 trillion in spending over 10 years. Obama has proposed a less sweeping $4 trillion reduction over 12 years.
Beyond the numbers, Obama has used Ryan's budget plan to hammer Republicans. In his first public address after announcing his re-election bid in April 2011, Obama delivered a scathing attack on the Ryan plan — with Ryan, invited by the White House, seated in the front row.
"I will preserve these health care programs as a promise we make to each other in this society," Obama said. "I will not allow Medicare to become a voucher program that leaves seniors at the mercy of the insurance industry, with a shrinking benefit to pay for rising costs."
Ryan, who stalked out of that George Washington University speech seething, called Obama's presentation "excessively partisan, dramatically inaccurate and hopelessly inadequate." He's betting voters are ready for tough talk on the deficit.
"At least in 2012," he said last year, "they'll have a real choice."
Yes we have a real choice a pair of losers in Romney and Ryan who base everything on money and how much they and their supporters can gain from them being in charge. While stealing our work away and saying they want to cut our way of life to equal less than this great nation can provide through our work and not their greed. Or President Obama and Biden who have started America back on the road to recovery while implementing health care changes that were long over due.
No real choice to me. Obama/Biden 2012 !!!
from the link:
1. Ryan embraces the extreme philosophy of Ayn Rand. Ryan heaped praise on Ayn Rand, a 20th-century libertarian novelist best known for her philosophy that centered on the idea that selfishness is “virtue.” Rand described altruism as “evil,” condemned Christianity for advocating compassion for the poor, viewed the feminist movement as “phony,” and called Arabs “almost totally primitive savages. Though he publiclyrejected “her philosophy” in 2012, Ryan had professed himself a strong devotee. “The reason I got involved in public service, by and large, if I had to credit one thinker, one person, it would be Ayn Rand,” he said at a D.C. gathering honoring the author of “Atlas Shrugged” and “The Fountainhead.” “I give out ‘Atlas Shrugged’ as Christmas presents, and I make all my interns read it. Well… I try to make my interns read it.” Learn more about Ryan’s muse:
2. Ryan wants to raises taxes on the middle class, cut them for millionaires.
But 62 percent of the savings would come from programs that benefit the lower- and middle-classes, who would also experience a tax increase. That’s because while Ryan “would extend the Bush tax cuts, which are due to expire at the end of this year, he would not extend President Obama’s tax cuts for those with the lowest incomes, which will expire at the same time.”
4. Ryan thinks Social Security is a “ponzi scheme.”
5. Ryan’s budget would result in 4.1 million lost jobs in 2 years.
6. Ryan wants to eliminate Pell Grants for more more than 1 million students.
7. Ryan supports $40 billion in subsides for big oil.
8. Ryan has ownership stakes in companies that benefit from oil subsidies .
11. Ryan accused generals of lying about their support for Obama’s military budget.
12. Ryan co-sponsored a “personhood” amendment, an extreme anti-abortion measure
Here is the party that claims to be the party of God and they have a Mormon- a cultist- and and and a false one running as their candidates for the leadership positions of America.
Rand described altruism as “evil,” condemned Christianity for advocating compassion for the poor, viewed the feminist movement as “phony,” and called Arabs “almost totally primitive savages.
These verses are from Holy Bible. Matthew 13:24-30
The Parable of the Wheat and Tares
24 Another parable He put forth to them, saying: "The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field; 25 but while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat and went his way. 26 But when the grain had sprouted and produced a crop, then the tares also appeared. 27 So the servants of the owner came and said to him, Sir, did you not sow good seed in your field? How then does it have tares? 28 He said to them, An enemy has done this. The servants said to him, Do you want us then to go and gather them up? 29 But he said, No, lest while you gather up the tares you also uproot the wheat with them. 30 Let both grow together until the harvest, and at the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, "First gather together the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them, but gather the wheat into my barn." "
Yep the GOP/TP'ers are indeed the Tares to me, they try to look like wheat but are poisonous when consumed.
From the Bible study:
13:25 his enemy came and sowed tares: Tares closely resemble wheat, but are poisonous to human beings. They are indistinguishable from wheat until the final fruit appears. Farmers would weed out tares just before the wheat harvest. Until Christ returns, both genuine believers and counterfeits will be allowed to remain together.
So again Romney thank you for showing who you really represent, a vote for Romney/Ryan is a vote for the evil one.
Don't let the lies of the conservatives deceive you.
Comments are welcome, disagreements happen, personal attacks shouldn't.