I shall attempt to show what the waging of politics brings into Christianity, that does not belong in His Way.
First a brief of what I understand His Way to be. Jesus Christ's Way is the Way of Life in Him. He came and taught about what was wrong with the ways the Jews were following the Law of God. He taught about life being more than the flesh and bone, it is also about The Spirit of God within us. He taught that following the Law of God meant one had to be perfect in it, or one was guilty of breaking all of the Law and were responsible for breaking all the Law. He taught that no-one born in the flesh of man's seed is able to not sin, for we all fall short of the mark.
He expanded on the thought of God not wanting the sacrifice of animals for our sins, because we did not repent-we only slaughtered more animals and sinned worse than before- so there was no true repentance only the acts trying to show repentance, empty works for many. Therefore we need the Salvation of Him to be acceptable to God. Notice the things that are listed are all common to all men and women. Remember when Jesus Christ came it was for the Jews first because they should have known Him. They were to know the Prophecies regarding the coming of The Messiah, and what He would bring about. They instead looked for the political savior of the King to come without the suffering Messiah coming first.
Now the list, as I see it. The list will be what the politicians and religious leaders try to bring into Christianity that doesn't belong there.
- Political control of people through Christianity. Making believe that Christ was a conservative or a liberal. He was neither. He is The Son of God. The Liberator of all who accept Him for Who He is and what He did on the cross for us.
- Self righteous indignation about those outside of the church. Do I really need to go into this one ??
- Works making one better than than another. Works without faith, is like love without warmth. Empty.
- Covetousness. Seeking to make the church money hungry and coveting the riches of the world in order to seem blessed by God.
- Lies. Saying that God wants us to vote for conservatives, liberals, independents, or whoever. God speaks to each of us as He will and as we listen. Saying that God tells one church to vote for conservatives , while another church says to vote for liberals is a lie about God. Perhaps the preachers, priests and pastors should really see what God says about using His Name in vain.
- Division of the Body of Christ through the works of the flesh, denying the power of The Holy Spirit to lead and mend what is broken.
- False interpretations of His word or Way for the gain of political power. We see this daily about abortions and the sanctity of life, while they are more than willing to let a poor person die because they can't afford help.
- The allowance of immoral behaviors into the church leadership. Making deals with the politicians to help elect them into power through providing political advertising on their radio stations or from their pulpits so it seems as if the church is backing that candidate. When it might just be certain people in power who are responsible for it, because they personally believe in the politician. Church leaders are just as able to sin as the brethern, but their sins carry more weight because they lead people to believe they are right in God's eyes.
- The weakening of the weaker believers in the True Word of God, as the political words become more favored than the Word of God.
- Commiting adultery on God by making money and politics more important than Him and His Way.
- Bringing about liberal and conservative churches where peoples politicals views are more important than their understanding of His Way.
- Bringing about a false sense of salvation in those who truly believe that being a Republican or a Democrat is more important than following the Way of Jesus Christ. Because the church they attend make that more important than Christ.
Anyone who thinks this doesn't happen in a church where politics are spewed, or conservative/liberal agendas are part of the sermons is deceiving themselves and those around them.
We would not have the complete mockery of Christianity in this country if the people in the churches would just stand up and say I came to hear about God not political measures, nor social conservatism/ liberalism and how the Bible can be twisted to try and make them both seem acceptable if that is your mindset.
Now I know I'll have some conservatives very upset, possibly some liberals as well. Good because you should be upset that this is happening. Do you know how upset, the power's that were, were with Jesus Christ and His message ??
Don't you see how the powers that be are again trying to quiet the Truth about His message which is it frees us from them in Him !!!
When the pastors of your churches tell you how to vote tell them they are not God. Tell them to stick to His message not theirs about their political beliefs. God gave each of us a mind and each of us two eyes and one mouth, and a pair of ears. We are to use them with the wisdom He gives us.
Now if you don't agree with me that is fine. Please show me where I'm wrong. If it is your opinion against mine, well there we are. I've considered my opinions and beliefs based upon the life I've been given and lived, as well as upon the word of God and His Spirit led discernment's given to me. If you have done the same. We just have to agree to disagree.
The elections are getting closer and I see the anti-Christ spirit becoming more powerful in the GOP/TP'ers. They are talking about rape and pregnancies. Perhaps they should consider that satan has his children on this earth as well. When God spoke to Mary she did not deny The Power of The Holy Spirit to overcome her. It was not rape.
When men force women to put up with being forcibly entered, into a body orifice, it is not consentual and that to me is the act of the devil. Women should not have to bear the children of the devil. They try to say each life matters, what about the life of the woman who was raped ??
Just another lie of the "religious right christians" as they try to make themselves seem holy when they are working for satan and not God as I see it.
Coments are welcome.
Thanks for reading this.